entire loading process can be monitored. AWLS also provides critical loading information such as bag count, no of bags loaded, total no of bags to be filled, time taken to load the wagon and much more.
Entering through the rear of the truck, ATLS has 4 Degree of Freedoms and can move i) forward and backwards : to cover the length of the truck, ii) Sideways to cover the width of the truck, iv) Telescopic extension to extend the reach and fill longer trucks and finally v) Vertical lift to increase the stacking height.
- Safety of personnel: ATLS is a fully automated machine, thereby eliminating the need for any operators to remain inside the truck. This thus ensures safety of the loaders and keeps them away from exposure to dust and other harmful chemicals.
- 24/7 Operation: ATLS can run continuously 24 hours a day.
- Accommodate wide variety of truck sizes: This machine was designed to be flexible in nature and can cater to various sizes and dimensions of trucks and trailers available in India.
- No damage or rejection of bags: With its unique stacker, the bags are placed onto the truck floor without the use of any hooks or vacuum cups thereby ensuring that the bags are not damaged or torn during the entire loading process.
- Remote Monitoring & Control: Using an easy to use PLC based control panel of ATLS, different loading pattern and no of bags to be loaded can be selected and the entire loading process can be monitored from a control room.
- Provides KPI: ATLS provides in real time, critical loading information such as bag count, no of bags loaded, total no of bags to be filled, time taken to load the wagon and other statistical information for management control.
Design & Working Envelope:
ATLS needs to enter through the rear opening of the truck and has 4 Degree of Freedoms to fill the entire truck
- Forward and Backwards:to fill bags throughout the length of the truck,
- Sideways or lateral: to cover the width of the truck,
- Telescopic extension:iii)to extend the reach of stacker and fill longer trucks and finally
- Vertical Lifter: to increase the stacking height.